PSNM Annual General Meeting:
April 24 7:30 am - 3:30 pm @ POWER TO CHANGE: 20385 64th Ave, Langley | REGISTRATION $25
This year’s AGM is postponed due to the coronavirus outbreaks in our province. We are hoping to have the AGM paired with the Education Day in October.
According to the BC Registrar’s Office, we must either hold the meeting prior to November 1, 2020 or we would then be filing for an extension to hold our AGM within the first 3 month of 2021.
It is our hope that we will be able to hold the AGM in October, but we will have to decide closer to the time frame, as it is out of our hands.
Diane, Maria, Stephanie and Corinne
- 07:30 - 08:30 am Breakfast
- 08:30-9:30 am AGM
- 09:30-3:30 pm Speakers & Vendor Showcase
Are there any specific items you would like to see outlined and discussed at our PSNM AGM meeting this year on April 24th?
An area that many of us don't enjoy, but realize how much time it takes up when something negative takes place in the work place is WCB and occupational health and safety.
- Is there anything that I can do that would make it more efficient when completing forms for a workplace accident?
- For a investigation process, can one use previous documentation (training records, discipline, corrective action, video footage)?
- How often does the OH&S meet? If we miss one time, can it be caught up another month?
- How are employers and managers protected when an accident occurs?
- Do we need to call OH&S and Worksafe if a fire occurs? When and what types of incidents do we notify Worksafe?
Please send the topics you would like to learn more about to: Maria at: email@example.com