PSNM Annual General Meeting: FRIDAY, APRIL 24, 2020
7:30 am - 3:30 pm @ POWER TO CHANGE: 20385 64th Ave, Langley
For this years AGM, one of our speakers is Susan Harahap CRSP, Manager of Corporate Occupational Health & Safety at Pro Administration. Are there any specific topics regarding Health and Safety or WCB that you would like to address or have more information on during our AGM? Please respond back to Maria Chelini, her email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
REGISTER BELOW for your RSVP.
- 07:30 - 08:30 am Breakfast
- 08:30-9:30 am AGM
- 09:30-3:30 pm Speakers & Vendor Showcase
Are there any specific items you would like to see outlined and discussed at our PSNM AGM meeting this year on April 24th?
An area that many of us don't enjoy, but realize how much time it takes up when something negative takes place in the work place is WCB and occupational health and safety.
- Is there anything that I can do that would make it more efficient when completing forms for a workplace accident?
- For a investigation process, can one use previous documentation (training records, discipline, corrective action, video footage)?
- How often does the OH&S meet? If we miss one time, can it be caught up another month?
- How are employers and managers protected when an accident occurs?
- Do we need to call OH&S and Worksafe if a fire occurs? When and what types of incidents do we notify Worksafe?
Please send the topics you would like to learn more about to: Maria at: email@example.com