Pacific Society of Nutrition Management is a passionate community connecting professional nutrition managers in British Columbia.
PSNM empowers nutrition managers and care aids with clear and simple pathways to accelerate their professional development. We help you meet the industry challenges. From cost-control and quality assurance, to accreditation and safe food handling, as a PSNM member, you’ll be connected to the growing needs of the field through education and training, access and opportunity.
REGISTRATION - PSNM 2019 Annual General Meeting
- Friday, April 26, 2019 from 7:30 AM- 3:30 PM
- Power to Change Conference Room B | 20385 - 64th Avenue, Langley, BC
- $25.00 | Student Members Attend for free
WANT TO ATTEND?
First, CLICK HERE to register online.
Second, CLICK HERE to download the AGM registration form that you will send with your payment.
Education Funds Sponsored by the CSNM. This year’s CE points to be earned are:
- Competency #1 Professionalism
- Competency #3 Nutrition & Healthy Living
- Competency #4 Clinical Nutrition
- Competency #7 Financial/Business Management
- Competency #8 Marketing & Promotions
07:30 - 08:30 AM Breakfast
08:30-09:30 AM Annual General Meeting
09:30-11:45 AM Speakers
11:45-12:00 PM Bio Break
12:00 - 1:00 PM Lunch and Vendor Showcase
1:00 - 3:30 PM Speakers
Want to stay at the peak of your professional development through our proven education programs?
Holding the highest level of certification in the field of Nutrition Management, your advanced skills, training and experience are recognized by certification and brings you opportunities in the food service industry.
Want to be part of the hub for experts in your field?
Then THIS is YOUR community!
The Connect Page shares knowledge and ideas through news, events, and digest posts.
- Monthly members' meeting (usually held the 2nd Thursday of the month, except for July & August)
- Earn your CE points with PSNM Events like the Annual General Meeting held each Spring and the Fall Education Day held in October
- Share information about new products and supplier referrals
- Contribute to the website blog
- Learn about new job opportunities
- PSNM holds representation on the CSNM Board of Directors
STRENGTHEN. LEARN. SAVE. CONNECT.
The Pacific Society of Nutrition Management (PSNM) is passionate about nutrition and food service in British Columbia. PSNM empowers Nutrition Managers with proven, clear and simple pathways to accelerate their professional development, helping you meet the industry challenges. Because each province and region in Canada faces unique governing standards, PSNM understands what it means to be a Certified Nutrition Manager in British Columbia. Going beyond food service, and connecting housekeeping, maintenance, laundry and reception - PSNM strives to support the industry as a whole.
You’ll be part of the hub for experts in your field, sharing knowledge and ideas through our news, events, blogs and social media. From cost-control and quality assurance, to accreditation and safe food handling, as a PSNM member, you’ll be connected to the growing needs of the field through education and training, access and opportunity.
Together, we bridge the gap between food service administrative and personnel, coordinating operations in a variety of settings, from independent living, assisted living, and complex care.
Connect with us today.
4429 Kingsway, PO Box 72014, Old Orchard Place, Burnaby, BC V5H 4P9
When you join Pacific Society of Nutrition Management, you gain the professional edge while enjoying the many benefits in our region.
Download our application/renewal form and mail c/o Helen Wong, 4429 Kingsway, PO Box 72014, Old Orchard Place, Burnaby, BC V5H 4P9